Knab was founded in 2012 because we wanted to do things differently. Simpler, smarter and more advantageous for our customers. Because we believe we can help everyone maximize their financial affairs. "Feel at ease when it comes to your finances. Every day." Together with almost 550 employees, we create financial services that really meet your needs. Add to that some of the sublime personal service from our employees, and you end up with something that's truly unique to the world of finance!
Your mission is to build a next-level financial platform which offers a wide range of options to improve our customers' lives. We need your help in ensuring our tech know-how is leading edge, and our execution flawless.
- You bring a deep knowledge of design, analysis, development, testing, integration, architecture, and more, to help your team raise its game, while exceeding industry standards in terms of quality and security.
- On a day to day basis you, with your teammates, will build our financial platform, and shape the strategy for the whole department.
- Within your expertise group, you will research and recommend tools, languages, and libraries/frameworks. You will participate in the definition and refinement of the overall quality and security metrics.
Knab's IT team consists of about 170 passionate people. Together we build and run the bank and all associated products. The success of Knab has made us decide to develop solutions more and more ourselves, phasing-out bought IT-solutions, in order to accelerate and disrupt banking.
To be successful in this role it would be great when you have:
- At least 5 years experience as a software engineer.
- At least 4 years experience with Android development.
- Colloborative mindset and willingess to accept challenges.
- Strong knowledge of Java, Kotlin and Jetpack Compose.
- Write code and develop framework based on best practices.
- Knowledge of different architecture patterns and security practices.
- You have worked in applications that have been published in the Play Store.
- You keep yourself always up to date to the latest trends and you are not afraid to explore new technologies and applications.
- You have a focus on quality by writing tests. You are familiar with Espresso & UI Automator for mobile applications.
- You are used to work with source control system like Git.
- Experience working in agile methodology
- Good knowledge of other platform like iOS.
Work with us
If you come to work with us, Knab will become a significant part of your life. Therefore, we make sure the ambiance is just as exciting as your job. Check the benefits!