In this role you will:
- Align legal and business strategies to enable value creation;
- Provide proactive, in-depth, legal, business-focused advice that drive Knab forward;
- Implement initiatives and processes in order to set standards and reinforce a culture of integrity, quality, ethical behavior and responsibility across the business;
- Analyze and identify the legal risk and implications of our business;
- Keep senior management informed of developments in laws and regulations that potentially affect the business;
- Be a mentor to the legal team and encourage their professional growth;
- Act as a trusted advisor to management of Knab
- Knab is an innovative player in the fintech industry.
When you join our crew, you will get the opportunity to reshape the financial business. As our Head of Legal you will get the opportunity to shape and grow your own team and set the legal strategy. We promise you that one day, you will leave Knab as a better professional.
You will report to the Chief Executive Officer and the Chief Risk Officer of Knab. The legal team currently consists of 3 seniors that will report to you.
To be successful in this role we have the following profile in mind:
- 10+ years professional legal experience at a bank
- Master degree in law
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Result driven and service driven
- Exceptionally good problem-solving skills
- Strong people manager
- Successful experience leading negotiations on complex, high value, contracts, and agreements
- Exceptional/good communication skills in drafting high value legal documentation
- A keen eye for detail
- Have an ability to remain calm and composed during times of uncertainty and stress
Work with us
When you come to work with us, Knab will become an important part of your life. That is why we ensure that the atmosphere and working conditions are just as vibrant as the job itself! Check the benefits!