Our Software Engineering team is actively developing and maintaining a few existing mobile applications and websites, and are gearing up to an entirely new platform which will eventually encompass our existing offerings. You will work on our closed bank domain.
- You bring a deep knowledge of design, analysis, development, testing, integration, architecture, and more, to help your team raise its game, while exceeding industry standards in terms of quality and security.
- On a day to day basis you, with your teammates, will build our new financial platform, and shape the strategy for the whole department.
- Within your expertise group, you will research and recommend tools, languages, and libraries/frameworks. You will participate in the definition and refinement of the overall quality and security metrics.
Knab's IT team consists of about 170 passionate people. Together we build and run the bank and all associated products. The success of Knab has made us decide to develop solutions more and more ourselves, phasing-out bought IT-solutions, in order to accelerate and disrupt banking. This video will give you an impression.
To be successful in this role it would be great if you have:
- At least 5 years experience as a software engineer.
- At least 4 years experience with native iOS development.
- In-depth knowledge of Objective-C and Swift.
- You have worked in several applications that have been published in the store.
- Experience in defining continuous integration build processes for mobile development;
- You keep yourself always up to date to the latest trends and you are not afraid to explore new technologies and applications.
- You have a focus on quality: writing tests for your apps is not negotiable. You use XCTest on a daily basis and you are familiar with XCUITest and Earlgrey.
- You are used to work source control system like Git.
- You have experience building bridges for React Native.
- You have built some Android native development as well.
Work with us
If you come to work with us, Knab will become a significant part of your life. Therefore, we make sure the ambiance is just as exciting as your job. Check the benefits!