Your mission is to build a next-level financial platform which offers a wide range of options to improve our customers' lives. We need your help in ensuring our tech know-how is leading edge, and our execution flawless.
Our Software team is actively developing and maintaining a few existing mobile applications and websites, and are gearing up to an entirely new platform which will eventually encompass our existing offerings.
Here's a little taste of your challenge…
- You bring technical leadership. You share your deep knowledge of design, analysis, development, testing, integration, architecture and more.
- You, with your colleagues, will build our new financial platform, and shape the strategy for the whole department. Additionally you will coach team members in engineering practices, from software patterns to testing methodologies.
- You will work closely with the other Principal Engineers. You will help shape the overall IT strategy. From which tools to try and use, to which PaaS offerings are the best for Knab or what direction should our mobile strategy take. Your work will have impact far past your own team.
- You will also work with the Product Owners and Scrum Masters to refine high level stories before they are further presented to the teams.
- You will lead teams technically, align teams, and help them prioritize tasks, to get the best possible output.
Knab's IT team consists of about 170 passionate people. Together we build and run the bank and all associated products. The success of Knab has made us decide to develop solutions more and more ourselves, phasing-out bought IT-solutions, in order to accelerate and disrupt banking. This video will give you an impression
There is no set route to become a great Principal Engineer at Knab. But to be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Full stack engineering experience, but your are especially strong on the front end.
- Experience with React.
- Knowledge of cloud platforms, AWS and Azure preferred, specifically on serverless, containers and container orchestration, and microservices based distributed architecture.
- You are a strong problem solver, you have strong analytical skills, you can be empathic and patient, and you are not afraid to take decisions.
Work with us
If you come to work with us, Knab will become a significant part of your life. Therefore, we make sure the ambiance is just as exciting as your job. Check the benefits!