As an IT security manager at Knab, this is your job in a nutshell:
- Security presence. You will become one of the main contacts within Knab to address all sorts of questions related to information security on which you advise, inspire and teach to enable colleague's getting things done the right way.
- Continuous learning. You are on top of new developments regarding information security and related technologies in a self- learning fashion and part of a learning collective (security team).
- Communication is everything. Your communication is accurate, deeply connected and can deal with all levels within Knab, ranging from MT members (level of organizational security posture) up to Devops teams (level of really technical stuff).
- Flexible in many ways. Your style of work is really flexible, you can, for instance, present a security topic instantly for a large group of people. Moreover, you are available when required, security doesn't sleep or stop after 17:00.
The security team at Knab is experienced, ambitious and really involved with matters of security. Security matters to us. Fun too. We are known for our healthy doses of dark security stories. Our mission is customer centralized. We care about our customers and their safety in doing business with us. We are continuously maintaining a secure and resilient fintech environment in which Knab's customers are safe, Knab's value-chain is continuously secured, and Knab can accelerate its business strategy implementation securely. That is our mission. 24x7. The security team likes doing stuff, though we also like to automate and template as much as possible to get away from the boring stuff, and into the stuff that really matters & adds value. One team, once voice. The security team is like a family. We value commitment and trust. To illustrate aforementioned; the security team only hires a new member when everyone of the security team agrees. If you join us you will become part of our little family with full backing of all team members to join us on our journey to continuous develop our security professional skills and knowledge.
We have the following profile in mind:
- Master / bachelor degree, preferably with a technical background in development or network.
- Certified CISSP, CISM, CISA or certified with a functional equivalent certification.
- Familiar, certified or knowledge of at least NAC, Endpoint, Azure, IAM, AWS, IDS/IPS, Vulnerability scanning.
- Self-propelling. You can move along the lines of a dynamic organization to get things done. You can mobilize a team. You know exactly to team up and to team apart.
- You are practical of nature, backed with an academic level of work, you can translate conceptual standards, like the ones of NIST/SANS, into a fit with Knab's context.
Work with us
If you come to work with us, Knab will become a significant part of your life. Therefore, we make sure the ambiance is just as exciting as your job. Check the benefits!