As an Scrum Master within Knab, you are part of the Scrum master team. Together we help 20+ agile teams to deliver maximum value for Knab and our customers. We are looking for an experienced colleague to complete our team.
Here's a little taste of your challenge…
- Together with the Scrum masters in your value stream, you'll be working closely together with teams based on their necessity. You help them adopt & continuously improve their agile way of working, maximizing their learning curve;
- You coach the POs, helping them to add value to Knab and its customers. You help them measure and prioritize accordingly;
- You build high performing teams by challenging team members to improve themselves, the team and the company. You support their endeavors to become more self-organized and operate autonomously;
- Together with the other Scrum masters, you use scaling techniques to help the cooperation between teams and improve the organizational agility of Knab in the current agile transformation.
Our entire organization now consists of about 450 passionate colleagues. They form cross-functional teams, value streams & foundation streams that are responsible for building, maintaining, selling & servicing the bank and all its propositions, products & processes. We have 6 enthusiastic scrum masters and one Scrum master Lead, to which you directly report.
There is no set route to become a great Scrum master at Knab. But to be successful in this role, your profile matches the following:
- You speak English fluently, but it doesn't scare you that some of us make jokes in Dutch every now and then;
- You have 3-5 years of experience as an agilist in a role as a or agile coach;
- You've been part of an agile transformation and have experience in guiding the teams during that transformation;
- You can explain your contribution in growing high performing teams & growing the maturity of an organization;
- You have experience with some scaling/cooperation frameworks;
- You'll work in a high-tech environment. It would be a benefit if you have experience in coaching teams towards technical excellence, e.g. continuous delivery, TDD, etc.;
- You are curious & a team player;
- You are not afraid to have an opinion and use it;
- You keep enhancing your own skills continuously and you contribute actively to our agile community @ Knab.
Work with us
If you come to work with us, Knab will become a significant part of your life. Therefore, we make sure the ambiance is just as exciting as your job. Check the benefits!
If you have any questions regarding this role or the process, please feel free to reach out to us. We don`t collaborate with third parties to fulfill this role.